UPAY’s Relief work to fight Corona Crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the country with the stark reality that the medical infrastructure is not sufficient. We as a society have been affected by this pandemic mentally and physically, and the worst-affected part of society is the poorest section who can not afford the medical expenses. We intend to serve the strata of the society which needs help in dealing with the crisis.
- Emergency vehicle with oxygen support
- Oxygen Support center with medical consultation
- Online repository
- Dedicated Helpline to manage distress
- Verified resources available across India
- Meals to daily wagers
- Launching oxygen vans in villages
- Setting up vaccination centers
- Student engagement and awareness activities
Watch our oxygen support facility for COVID patients in Noida.
This is a call to action!
Each of us has the potential to give, to help others in times of distress. Let us stand by those who need us.
We were not so well equipped to reach everyone in need, but we definitely have great intentions to help everyone we can. To get our latest updates and our next target just click the below links.
Government links regarding Covid: https://www.mygov.in/covid-19/
Covid helpline number 1075: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/