Upay Internship Program
About The Internship
- A Certificate of appreciation on successful completion of work that will enhance your portfolio
- A Letter of Recommendation
- LinkedIn endorsement based on performance.
- Interaction and Learning opportunities with UPAY Executives from all over India.
- Best performing Intern Award for the season.
Locations – Nagpur, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mouda and Bangalore
- Should be a 10+2 qualified, Should be enrolled with some college/University
- Willingness to work in challenging environments,
Scope of Work
- Education and content generation.
- Planning and Research
- Marketing: Fundraising, Digital and Communications
- Graphic design and Photography
- Website and App Development
- Creative and Content Writing
- Event planning and management
- Social awareness campaigns
- Talent search and upliftment
- Formal, informal and soft skill development
- Documentation and Resource management
Thus giving you exposure to every aspect of NGO functionality.
In case of any query Contact :