Upay Internship Program
UPAY Internship Programme
Sector – Education
Location – Nagpur, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Bangalore
Duration – Min – 1 Month and Max – 6 Months
The interns will have to work for 6 hours a day.
- Should be a 10+2 qualified, Should be enrolled with some college/University
- Willingness to work in challenging environments,
Application Requirements –
Statement of Purpose. It is an essay that tells us who you are and what are your plans and why you want to do an internship at UPAY. The SOP should be between 100-150 words. If you have done social work previously then don’t forget to mention that.
Letter from Your College /Institute:
The intern should submit a letter from the training coordinator of their college.
References. Applicants need to provide the names and contact details of references if any.
Work Description and Terms –
- Intern will report to UPAY Zonal Director.
- The intern will have to work at UPAY centres and teach students ofFootpathshalaand Reach and Teach to get the real feel of work.
- They will have to submit a weekly progress report and a final Internship report to zonalDirectors. Onlyafter that, they will be given certificates from the zonal Directors.
- No accommodations and transportation shall be arranged by UPAY within the working zone.
- If interns are sent by Zonal Director outside the zone for any specific purpose, sleeper class fare will be reimbursed and accommodation will be arranged by the UPAY Zonal Team.
The scope of work will vary in three phases-
- Centre coordination
- Finance and Accounting
- Publicity & fundraising.
- Social Media Management
- Resource Management
- Documentation work
- Lesson planning
- Talent upliftment and awareness
Thus giving you exposure to every aspect of NGO functionality.
In case of any query Contact :
Apply for internship here